Instagram have announced that they will no longer offer their current "Sign in with Instagram" button starting July 29th, 2020.
What this means, concretely:
- On Monday, July 29th, 2020: the "Sign in with Instagram" button will disappear from the AllMyLinks website and mobile applications.
- As a result, AllMyLinks users who had been relying on this button to sign into their AllMyLinks account will need to use a different method to sign in.
- We are recommending e-mail / password as the safest method to sign into your account starting on July 29th.
- For this reason, you need to make sure today that the email address set in your AllMyLinks account is valid and up-to-date: https://allmylinks.com/settings/account
- Already correct? Great, you're all set!
- Incorrect email address? Update it now. (Seriously, don't wait).
As long as the email address in your AllMyLinks account is correct, you can simply use the "Forgot your password?" link (https://allmylinks.com/forgot-password) if you ever need to reset your password.
If we don't have a valid email address for your account after July 29th, you will likely lose access to your AllMyLinks profile in the future.
As usual, the Support Team is also here should you need any help.